Happy Valentine's Day!...from My Girl ^_^

From pinklilysilverstars
a special clip i made of THE KISS! ^_... a special clip i made of THE KISS! ^_^__________________________________Happy Valentine's Day to all fans of the Korean drama My Girl. ^_^this is my Valentine's gift to all of you...thank you for making My Girl such a memorable and endearing love story. thank you so much to the wonderful and hardworking My Girl Subbing Team. to all of you...You'll be blessed. :Dto the My Girl Subbing Team...and to all the wonderful My Girl fans at soompi...BBASYA!!! :D...My Girl...BBASYA! ^_^...__________________________________*note: it's different from the other THE KISS! clip...somewhat. -_^ (more)

ข้อแนะนำ
วิธีชม คลิปวีดีโอ ไม่ให้กระตุก กด II รอให้แทบสีแดงเต็ม แล้วกด > เพื่อชม

No comments:

Post a Comment