Never say goodbye-Mario (my girl OST)

From stainlessbluestar
My girl OST here are the lyrics
*special thanks to ayumi14 for lending me them*

hey girl ....Yea, whats going on 2006, mario and nasty brand new classicride with us, its about two guys and hot girlsyo keep it up keep it up two step with me, come on!lets do it do it do it like this

1,2 baby clap ur handsEverybody lets go ha ha ha haI want yall ladies clap againLet me hear u say wut wutoori dan doo lee it's my storyddoh nuh ae mam ee heum ee nae noon ga eh noon mool eenuh wa eh shi gan eun nuhmu na doh gil uh nuhmu gil uhdda deut han na eh ma eum eu ro dol ah oh gil bil uhthe ghetto nuh eh mam ee kkeul li neun deh rohnun geu dae roh never say goodbye so get up

[**] if you go away you will see me crydon't you let me gobaby don't you let me downneul ham kkae ee ssuh doh duh ga kkab ji ahn neunuh dduh ui me doh ubt neun jin boo han sarangdon't you let me gobaby don't you let me downyou never say good byehan dong ahn mung ha ni woo du kuh ni an jadashi seng gak het ji man mum chool soon ubt get jiohn tong geu dae seng gak hal soo bak gae ubt neunnae ja shin ee mi woh

don't you let me gobaby don't you let me downAnd we the best aint no need to stressMario and nasty aint no need to impressYo! nuh eh mam eul ba da na eh mam eun byun chi ahn ahhuh na mam tung bin chae ro bi won doo jin ahn ahCall it a fling or a love thingI don't care I can handle anydrama that you bringbam kkok sae woh mam kkok sarang eu ro chae wohwith out u im betterno one could do it betterhello cute nasty best mcMario right tight errnight that's rightI am still in love with you heynae mam eul juhl dae ee hae mot han da goI'm still in love with you heyLet me hear you say hey hey heyYo check it ni ga na reul dduh nan da gooh jik ee sae sang eh nuh lan yuh ja hana la gokkoot kkoot shee namja dap gae po gi ha jin ahn ahonly u oh jik hana only u eet jin ahn ah baby

(one more time now)you never say good byecome on come on)han dong ahn mung ha ni(wana ride with the homie right)woo du kuh ni an ja(Wana get right then get high )dashi seng gak het ji man(ride with me ill ride with you)mum chool soon ubt get ji(you go down on me ill go down on you)ohn tong geu dae seng gak man (yeah-)hal soo bak gae ubt neun (just me and you come on)nae ja shin ee mi woh

(One more time now)don't you let me go (Say what)don't you let me down(One more time now)1,2 baby clap ur handsEverybody lets go ha ha ha haI want yall ladies clap againLet me hear u say hey hey heysarang doh byun chi ahn ah na eh mam doh byun chi ahn ahna eh kkoom eul eel chin ahn ah juhl dae po gin ubt daIll logic real toxic switch quicker than tiptonichetero sexual the kids flow is incrediblesarang doh byun chi ahn ah na eh mam doh byun chi ahn ahna eh kkoom eul eel chin ahn ah juhl dae po gin ubt da yea

No comments:

Post a Comment